We are an Authorized dbx Dealer - Full Manufacturer Warranty Included - You will receive with purchase:
One (1) New & Factory Sealed NEW DBX 580 - 500 Series Instrument Mic Preamp!
Free Shipping via UPS or FedEx 2-Day Air to Physical Street Address in Continental USA, Alaska and Hawaii - Allow One Business Day to ship. If for example: You place your order on Monday, It will ship Tuesday and you will have delivery on Thursday.
- 580 Mic Preamp - 500 Series
- The dbx 580 Microphone Preamp is the perfect partner to your microphones, providing sonically-transparent gain that will reveal the detail and audio signature of even the most esoteric microphones. It will transform their low level output signal to a high level, high current output for direct connection to the line level inputs of your mixer, sampler or any other recording medium that accepts line level, analog input.
- With its modular 500 Series design, the dbx 580 delivers up to 60dB of gain, features a variable-frequency Low-Cut Filter and unique Low and High Detail Equalization Controls, a 20dB Pad, Polarity Invert, +48V Phantom Power, a Front Panel Instrument Input, VU Metering and Peak Indicator.
- Add warmth and definition to your microphones with the dbx 580 Microphone Preamp!
- Premium Low-noise Mic Pre with up to 60dB of gain
- Variable-Frequency Low-Cut Filter
- Low and High Detail Equalization
- 20dB Pad
- Polarity Invert
- +48V Phantom Power
- 1/4" Front Panel Instrument Input
- VU Meter
- Peak Indicator
- Input Type Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance 1.7kÎ©
- Max Input Level +15 dBu balanced or unbalanced (20dB PAD disabled) +35 dBu balanced or unbalanced (20dB PAD enabled)
- Maximum Gain 60dB
- CMRR >60 dB; typically >70 dB from 20 Hz â€“ 20 kHz
- Instrument Input Connector Tip-Sleeve Â¼â€ Jack
- Instrument Input Type Unbalanced
- Instrument Input Impedance 500 k Î©
- Max Instrument Input Level +21 dBu unbalanced
- Output Type Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance Balanced 30 Ohms, unbalanced 15 Ohms
- Max Output Level +22dBu
- EIN Typically > -128.0 dBu, 150 Î© source impedance, 22 kHz bandwidth, unweight
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-1dB; <10Hz - 30kHz, +0/-3dB
- THD+Noise <0.006% typical, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0dBu out
- Power Requirements +/- 16V DC
- Power Current Draw 80 mA per power rail
- Power Draw 2.56 watts
- Rack System Compatibility 500 Series Compatible Power-frame
- Rack Space 1 Slot
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 5.25â€ x 1.5â€ x 6â€ (13.34 cm x 3.81 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs (0.77kg)