We are an Authorized dbx Dealer - Full Manufacturer Warranty Included - You will receive with purchase:
One (1) New & Factory Sealed NEW DBX 580 - 500 Series Instrument Mic Preamp!
Free Ship via UPS or FedEx Ground to Physical Street Address in Continental USA - Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days.
Ships Worldwide – Allow 4 to 5 business days to ship Internationally.
- 580 Mic Preamp - 500 Series
- The dbx 580 Microphone Preamp is the perfect partner to your microphones, providing sonically-transparent gain that will reveal the detail and audio signature of even the most esoteric microphones. It will transform their low level output signal to a high level, high current output for direct connection to the line level inputs of your mixer, sampler or any other recording medium that accepts line level, analog input.
- With its modular 500 Series design, the dbx 580 delivers up to 60dB of gain, features a variable-frequency Low-Cut Filter and unique Low and High Detail Equalization Controls, a 20dB Pad, Polarity Invert, +48V Phantom Power, a Front Panel Instrument Input, VU Metering and Peak Indicator.
- Add warmth and definition to your microphones with the dbx 580 Microphone Preamp!
- Premium Low-noise Mic Pre with up to 60dB of gain
- Variable-Frequency Low-Cut Filter
- Low and High Detail Equalization
- 20dB Pad
- Polarity Invert
- +48V Phantom Power
- 1/4" Front Panel Instrument Input
- VU Meter
- Peak Indicator
Input Type Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
Input Impedance 1.7kΩ
Max Input Level +15 dBu balanced or unbalanced (20dB PAD disabled) +35 dBu balanced or unbalanced (20dB PAD enabled)
Maximum Gain 60dB
CMRR >60 dB; typically >70 dB from 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Instrument Input Connector Tip-Sleeve ¼” Jack
Instrument Input Type Unbalanced
Instrument Input Impedance 500 k Ω
Max Instrument Input Level +21 dBu unbalanced
Output Type Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
Output Impedance Balanced 30 Ohms, unbalanced 15 Ohms
Max Output Level +22dBu
EIN Typically > -128.0 dBu, 150 Ω source impedance, 22 kHz bandwidth, unweight
Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-1dB; <10Hz - 30kHz, +0/-3dB
THD+Noise <0.006% typical, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0dBu out
Power Requirements +/- 16V DC
Power Current Draw 80 mA per power rail
Power Draw 2.56 watts
Rack System Compatibility 500 Series Compatible Power-frame
Rack Space 1 Slot
Dimensions (H x W x D) 5.25” x 1.5” x 6” (13.34 cm x 3.81 cm x 15.24 cm)
Weight 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs (0.77kg)