One (1) NEW & Factory Sealed AKG PZM6 D High Performance Hemispherical Boundary Layer Microphone Model: 3322H00010
Free to USA via Standard Shipping to Physical Street Address in Continental USA - "Signature Required" for delivery unless you say otherwise. Call or us for more information.
That's Right - Ship is FREE to Alaska and Hawaii via Standard Shipping - US Residents near the US/Canadian border can call us to discuss the least expensive shipping options to you.
SMALL BUT MIGHTY
- music-recording, on-stage and broadcast applications
- The PZM6 D high-performance hemispherical boundary layer microphone is designed for many applications, from miking full orchestras or individual musical instruments to security or teleconferencing, as well as film and video productions. A very small metal housing makes the PZM6 D even more inconspicuous than the PZM30 D.
- Two selectable frequency responses (flat/rising) provide greater flexibility in mic placement and sonic character. The rising position delivers bright sound without boosting high frequencies on the recording console. The flat position provides a smooth, flat, high-frequency response for natural sound reproduction. The PZM6 D provides a professional XLR connector on a fixed cable.
Hemispherical polar pattern
- for intelligible pickup of sound from any direction
PZM® (Pressure Zone Microphone®) technology
- prevents sound coloration from surface reflections
Switchable dual-frequency response
- for enhanced flexibility in mic placement and sonic character
Small, lightweight metal housing
- for mobile and studio applications
Fixed cable with XLR connector
- for easy handling
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 7 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 74 dB-A
- Voltage 12 to 48 V
- Audio Output
- Type Balanced XLR
- Gender Male
- Contacts 3-pin
- Finish black
Dimensions / Weight
- Length 76 mm
- Width 63 mm
- Height 9 mm